Fine Armchair (591)
The Fine chair is a hydraulically operated medical device for use on hospitals and for therapeutic purposes. It can be used in acute care, long-term care and outpatient care provided in medical facilities
This project aims to make available a more economical model of transport and relaxation chairs than the Zero G model. The distinction should be made by the fabric composition and the fixed seat.
Developed as a management tool between hospital units, the therapeutic positions and high mobility make Fine a relaxation and treatment chair that allows patients to be transported between units.
- Intravenous treatment;
- Therapeutic relaxation;
- Intra-Hospital transport;
- Hospital ward;
- Day hospital;
- Emergency department;
- Outpatient surgery;
- Bilateral accessory fittings.
- High backrest with adjustable head pillow (optional).
- Foldable footrest (optional).
- Ø100mm ABS casters, 2 with local brake.
- Ergonomic transport handle.
- Synchronized articulations – bilateral handle.
- Lockable folding armrests.
- Hooks for urine bag (optional).
- Textured grey epoxy painted metallic structure.
- Sections fully covered in PVC coated Real fabric:
- Grey (6024) – Standard; Lead (6007); Cyan (6021); Atoll (6008); Eucalyptus (6002); Natural (6016); Yellow (6005); Citrus (6013); Incarnadine (6003)
|591.052||Basic armchair, recommended for treatment only|
|591.052A||With footrest, recommended for treatment and transport|
|591.052U||With hooks, recommended for treatment only|
|591.052AU||With footrest and hook, recommended for treatment and transport|
|591.152||With head pillow, recommended for treatment and relaxation|
|591.152A||With footrest and head pillow, for treatment, relaxation and transport|
|591.152U||With hooks and head pillow, for treatment and relaxation|
|591.152AU||With hooks, footrest and head pillow, for treatment, relaxation and transport|
Registry and Conformity
- CE Mark.
- Officially registered as Medical Device Class I in EUDAMED with basic UDI-DI 5600717213FINEUZ.
- Over the scope of Regulation (EU) 2017/745/EU.
- Certified according to the standard EN ISO 9001 – Quality Management System.
- Certified according to the standard EN ISO 13485 – Medical Devices Conception and Manufacturing.